Nourlaw- 30 December 2017- Tehran – As reported by Mehr News Agency, according to a news statement by Mr. Farzad Ismailzadeh, an information technology authority at the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade, by virtue of circular letter No. 134/96/23til 0 dated 09/10/1396 (30 December 2017) of the Tax Affairs Organization, a 100% tax exemption has been foreseen for the sale revenues of Iranian software design companies. The condition for qualifying for this five-year relief period, is that the company must have been registered as a non-governmental juridical person for which an operation license had been issued after 01/01/1395 (20 March 2016). For those software design companies whose operating license was issued before that date, the expected tax relief will be 80% and for a period of four years.
Nourlaw- 19 December 2017- Tehran- According to Mehr News Agency, the allocation of garment imports have been set for the Iranian free zones and special economic zones. By signing a memorandum of understanding between the Iran Customs Administration and the Supreme Council of Iran’s Free Trade-Industrial and Special Economic Zones, the details of garment import allocations until the end of the current Iranian year (20 March 2018) are as follows:
- Garment allocation of the Anzali Free Zone, USD 9m and the value of Turkish imports clothing is pegged at USD 800,000,
- Garment allocation of the Aras Free Zone, USD 8m and the value of Turkish imports, USD 5m.
- Garment allocation Maku Free Zone, USD. 8m and the value of Turkish imports USD 8m.
- Garment allocation of the Arvand Free Zone, USD 2m and the value of Turkish imports USD 500,000.
- Garment allocation of the Kish Free Zone, USD 20m.
- Garment allocation for the Qeshm Free Zone USD 29m.
- Garments allocation of Chabahar Free Zone, USD 2m.