Nourlaw- 19 December 2017- Tehran- According to Mehr News Agency, the allocation of garment imports have been set for the Iranian free zones and special economic zones. By signing a memorandum of understanding between the Iran Customs Administration and the Supreme Council of Iran’s Free Trade-Industrial and Special Economic Zones, the details of garment import allocations until the end of the current Iranian year (20 March 2018) are as follows:
- Garment allocation of the Anzali Free Zone, USD 9m and the value of Turkish imports clothing is pegged at USD 800,000,
- Garment allocation of the Aras Free Zone, USD 8m and the value of Turkish imports, USD 5m.
- Garment allocation Maku Free Zone, USD. 8m and the value of Turkish imports USD 8m.
- Garment allocation of the Arvand Free Zone, USD 2m and the value of Turkish imports USD 500,000.
- Garment allocation of the Kish Free Zone, USD 20m.
- Garment allocation for the Qeshm Free Zone USD 29m.
- Garments allocation of Chabahar Free Zone, USD 2m.